- HOT Crack Repair
- Joint Repair
- Sunken Apron Repair
- Oil Stain Treatments
- Power Cleaning
- New Asphalt Driveway
Check out the video below that samples some of the work we've done over the years as T&G Sealcoating. Our name changed, but our quality will remain.
- Power clean the entire asphalt surface. Debris is swept and backpack blowers are used to clear asphalt surface from any remaining dust and debris. If necessary, all sides of asphalt surface are edged to remove grass/weeds so sealant can be applied all the way to the edge.
- Once the asphalt surface is clean, a high quality 400 Degree hot rubber filler is used to fill the necessary cracks in the asphalt. This seals the cracks and prevents them from getting any larger and causing more asphalt erosion.
- An oil spot treatment solution is applied where needed. This allows the sealcoat emulsion to bind to the asphalt. If this is not applied to oil spots the Sealcoat may not adhere to the driveway properly and could result in flaking or peeling.
- A detailing brush is used around all concrete aprons, sidewalks, etc. to ensure that the sealcoat does not get onto your house (bricks, siding, pavers) or anything other than the asphalt surface.
- Please note--every driveway is different and not every service is needed or necessary for a high quality job. Our crews make a judgement call when they arrive at your location to do your driveway. They will take every necessary step to make sure that the job is completed the right way with 100% accuracy.
Curb Appeal & Longevity
- Seals Out Water. Once water enters the asphalt it slowly destroys it by expanding and contracting during freeze / thaw cycles.
- Weather, wear, and tear eventually loosens the top layer of asphalt leading to erosion and exposing more asphalt. The sealcoating arrests the erosion of the fine particles and a small amount of particles are added in the sealcoating to replenish the asphalt surface.
- Prevents Gas and Oil Damage. The high quality asphalt sealant and rubberized additive used is formulated to reduce gas and oil damage much better than bare asphalt.
- Prevents Oxidation. Sealcoating your driveway blocks the sun’s ultraviolet rays that harden and dry out asphalt surfaces accelerating cracking and erosion.
- Makes your Driveway Easier to Maintain. The smooth and level surface of a properly sealed driveway is easier to sweep. Sealcoating also makes it easier to remove leaves and snow. The dark black color actually absorbs the suns rays better helping melt and dry that last bit of snow.
- Improves the appearance of your home. Sealcoating your driveway restores the rich slate black color of your driveway and adds curb appeal to your home.
Below: Before & After Sealcoating application. This driveway could have remained like the driveway seen to the left had it been consistently seal coated over the years.